Bernhard F. Kraft is a Senior IT Program Manager and Software Architect. He has more than 27 years of experience in the IT industry, 15 of those as partner/ managing director. Bernhard holds a master degree in electrical engineering, and has been awarded a patent for software code quality.
His main areas of expertise are:
- Large, complex Information Technology Project Management and Interim Management Roles in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Expert for global software development (onshore, near-shore, offshore; transition to agile). Project turnaround expert.
- Senior Software Architect/CTO with line management and geographic leadership expertise.
- Strong people manager and team builder, with focus on talent acquisition and talent retention. Continuous improvement mindset
- Digital Transformations, expertise in “seeding digital DNA”, collaboration with incubators, venture capitalists and InsurTech companies.
Here are some examples on how Bernhard can support your organization or projects:
- Managing implementation of complex IT programs on time and on budget, experienced turnaround manager for troubled projects.
- IT interim management, supporting Transition to lean and agile approaches
- Digital Ecosystem Architect, supporting “seeding digital DNA” in your organization through work with startups, accelerators and digital ecosystems. Established network with universities, innovators, InsurTech companies and venture capitalists.
- Software vendors: working with large system integrators/multisite delivery/transition to agile.